Casualty & Motor Claims Consultant / Adjuster - Home & Field Based - London / South London - up to £42k basic per annum plus company car, bonus plus an excellent flexible benefits package.
Working with one of the largest general insurers in the UK we are now seeking an experienced Casualty & Motor Claims Consultant / Adjuster to join their expanding nationwide field casualty & motor claims team.
As a field based Casualty & Motor Claims Consultant / Adjuster you will be part of the wider field claims team where you will be responsible for investigating Motor, PL, EL, Products and Disease claims, including some third party property damage. The role is home based and you will cover the South London and South East Region (Hampshire, West & East Sussex, Kent and Surrey)
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for investigating Motor, PL, EL, Products and Disease claims, including some third party property damage.
- You will interview witnesses, assess accident locations, collect evidence and form an opinion on legal liability, reporting accordingly to the claims handling centre, to be within agreed authority levels in accordance with Company and Regulatory requirements, ensuring a high standard of customer service.
- You will be responsible for your own appointment making and diary management
- You will have a proven track record in investigating claims in the field (motor and casualty ideally non-complex third party property damage)
- Experience as a field based claims consultant / adjuster
- Good understanding of the current litigation process in England (MOJ & CPR).
- Excellent insurance market knowledge and understanding.
- Communication skills are paramount with the ability to influence outcomes
- ACII preferred or working towards (support provided).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'