| Self-employed Mortgage Advisors | UK | 48,000 OTE |
Our clients are Independent Mortgage Advisors covering the whole of market and are Directly Authorised by the Financial Services Authority. Their head office is based near Coventry. They are looking for experienced mortgage advisers with excellent inter-personal skills and the drive to succeed. They are looking for home based advisers to expand the brand in certain areas of the UK.
- Re-mortgage, BTL and FTB internet leads provided (local or nationwide)
- Highly referable Free Will offer with high rates of protection cross-selling
- Incentivized client referral programme using Love2Shop vouchers
- Help with recruitment of local introducers
- Helpful in-house business coaching and supervision
- A positive, encouraging, helpful atmosphere with no micro-management
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Average tenure of advisers: 7 years
- Self-employed contract to maximize your earnings and reward hard work
- Protection commission paid on a 2 year indemnity basis to minimize claw back liability
- Referral fees for referring pension and investment opportunities
- Average earnings of advisers: £48,000 pa
- 80/20 commission split on all self-generated business
- 50/50 commission split on all leads/appointments supplied
- £150/month fee to pay for supervision and professional indemnity (waived for the first 3 months)
?This is a commission only role.?
| Self Employed | Mortgage Advisor | Protection Advisor | Financial |
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Self Employed
- Protection Advisor
- Mortage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job