Award winning, well established Financial Planning Firm specialising in holistic financial advice to a broad range of professionals across the UK. They are currently seeking a driven adviser to cover Plymouth and the surrounding areas.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive basic salary of circa £50k
- Quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £80k 1st year
- Company car or car allowance
- A dedicated appointment booking team
- 25 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Initial and ongoing support and training
This role is home based, providing full home office set up, and an ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative by travelling around to seminars and professional workplaces in order to maximise the opportunities provided.
They are looking for motivated, Level 4 Diploma qualified minimum; working towards Chartered would be advantageous. You will also currently hold CAS status or will have done so in the past five years.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a long-term career in a highly reputable firm, with strong moral and ethical values.
For more information on this role contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK on 01179-170417. Quote reference 12012
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job