Installation and Maintenance Electrician - Permanent - Bristol
With this role comes an attractive basic salary of £28,000-30000, over time, company van, fuel card, 23 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension and much more.
The role will see you working on numerous client sites on the M4 Corridor, installing and maintaining security systems; ANPR systems, CCTV etc. This is an exciting time to join a busy company with a growing portfolio of projects across the UK.
What’s in it for me?
- Basic salary of 30000 LOADS OF OVERTIME PAID FROM LEAVING HOME!!!
- Company van and fuel card
- Overtime available at time and a half/double time Sundays
- 23 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Expenses and accommodation paid when working away
- Tools provided
- Opportunities to take additional training (e.g. working at height, CSCS etc.)
- Home based with flexible working hours
- Carry out installations and maintenance in accordance with the customer specifications and contractual requirements.
- Fault finding and repairing system faults.
- Fluent in Electricity at Work Regulations and IEE Wiring Regulations
- Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task
- Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels
- Additional qualifications preferable
The successful applicant will NEED to have a full driving license with no more than 6 points, 17th Edition and commercial/Industrial experience. You will also need an NVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation/Electrotechnical technology and a relevamt testing qualification such as 2391 please ensure that these are on your cv.
Should you be interested in becoming a key part of this expanding organisation with fantastic opportunities, please forward you’re most recent CV to me.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job