FJWilson Talent Services (a recruitment and search agency) has an exciting opportunity to join our client, a highly regarded 'Investors In People' employer with substantial business and team growth plans in place for 2018.
The focuses for this new business development role at a well known awarding body are:
- To grow business by ensuring that organisations interested in, and those currently engaged with End Point Assessment ('EPA') services clearly understand the benefits and commit to placing business.
- Act as an escalation point for all colleagues to refer in-depth EPA enquiries - using your expertise to benefit both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the team working with Higher Education, Further Education, Private Training and Employer Providers to ensure clarity and ultimately lead to EPA business.
- Directly engage with our client's Higher Education, Further Education, Private Training and Employer Providers post-contract to ensure all stakeholders have clarity and confidence ahead of the delivery of the EPA process.
- Improve the performance of the awarding body by continually reviewing and implementing improved working practices and processes.
Being field-based the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, enjoy being on the road visiting customers face to face, have access to a home office, and have existing working knowledge of the Education sector - specifically Apprenticeships. This role comes with a company car.
- Commercially focused, and target driven
- Experience of working in a similar/comparable role with a proven relationship sales background
- Track record of consistently meeting and beating challenging sales targets
- Credible ambassador with excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate up to Board level
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Networking skills
- Clean UK driving license
- Please note, the starting salary on offer is non negotiable.
- Deadline for applications is 1800 on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
- Applicants must be available, if short-listed, for a skype-based first stage interview with out client on Monday 26th February (no alternative date is available)
- Applicants must be available, if then progressed, for a second stage interview with our client on Monday 5th March (no alternative date is available)
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services. The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, all qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from persons holding equivalent qualifications.