Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - Stafford, West Midlands
£26,000 - £32,000 + Company van, fuel card + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading multi-disciplinary Environmental Consultancy which provides high class environmental and risk management services across the UK. With over 20 years' trading experience, they have built a well-established and respected name for themselves and boast an impressive portfolio of clients within the environmental sector.
Due to a company expansion, they are looking to extend their talented pool of asbetsos professionals and are seeking experienced asbestos surveyor analysts to join their West Midlands base!
Successful candidates MUST be P402, P403 + P404 qualified with a minimum of two years' industry experience within a surveyor/analyst role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Undertake demolition, refurbishment and management surveys across a range of buildings
- Collect bulk sampling and liaise with accredited laboratories
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- 4 stage clearance, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing
- Collate collected data and produce accurate reports
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
Skills & Knowledge:
- P402, P403, P404 qualified
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years industry experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring
- An excellent understanding of demolition, refurbishment and management surveys
- A broad understanding of the asbestos health and safety legislation, and be able to apply it at all times
- High level of IT skills and experience of using TEAMS systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a golden opportunity to join a hugely successful and innovative company who are committed to employee skill development and progression. If you feel that this position fits your skill-set and experience, please don't hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the position please contact Angelina on or send your CV over to for your immediate consideration!
Commutable locations: Wolverhampton, Coventry, Northampton, Worcestershire, Bromsgrove, Tamworth, Leicester, Burton Upon Trent, Telford, Rugby, Birmingham
- West Midlands
- Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
- Consultant Dual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"