Home Care Assistants & Support Worker, Reading
Annual Salary £20,800 plus 40p mileage allowance.
40 hours per week on a rota basis.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Care Assistant & Support Workers living close to the Reading area of Berkshire and the South Oxfordshire area to work with older people in the community and help them maintain their independence in their own homes. There are both day and waking/sleeping night shifts available.
There is no upper age limit on applications and no experience is required as excellent training is provided. Due to the nature of this job being a car driver is essential. However, we do have work in Goring for non-drivers.
This is a great opportunity for a truly rewarding job where you can make a real difference in someone's life.
Our client is a bespoke provider of at home support to private clients. The Director has a previous nursing career spanning 15 years and is very proud of the reputation amongst the local community, as well as the great benefits they offer their very dedicated staff. They focus on longer visits ensuring their clients have the time and attention they need. They also believe in building relationships to provide the very best care and support possible, with a GOOD overall rating with the CQC, which they are very proud of.
This is an extremely rewarding company to work for, our client believes that they will get the best care from staff that are truly rewarded and valued.
Benefits & Hours:
- Shift pattern are 4 earlies 7am to 3pm, 2 days off then 4 lates 2pm to 10pm
- Mileage allowance is paid from when you leave your home;
- Staff loyalty bonus scheme;
- Focused training and ongoing support, such as Health & Social Care Diplomas which can lead to pathways such as nursing;
- Employee benefits scheme following successful completion of probationary period;
- Uniform provided.
What are the responsibilities of a Care Assistant & Support Worker?
Your days will be as different as the people you support, and you will be there to help with many things including:
- Preparing healthy meals and making sure they are eating well;
- Assisting with aspects of personal care where necessary;
- Taking them out and about, perhaps to social events, the shops, or appointments;
- Being a reliable companion and someone, they can rely on;
- Providing reassurance and peace of mind for their relatives.
If you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity and you want to work for an organisation that will value you, then please click "apply."
- Support Worker
- Home Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'