Holiday Sales and Customer Service Manager
A rewarding career from results
Are you a natural leader with the desire and ability to proactively drive sales revenue in an ever-evolving market place? If so, this career opportunity to make your mark as part of a successful and ambitious leisure group is one not to be missed.
Who will I be working with?
Marine Holiday Park is part of Pario Leisure Group which is predominately involved in holiday parks, including both sales of holiday homes to the public and accommodating holidaymakers. The Group currently owns two holiday parks with an ongoing strategy for expansion.
Marine Holiday Park is an award-winning 4 star family orientated holiday park housing 515 caravans with superb facilities, and has recently benefited from a £2.5 million investment on brand new caravans for 2017. The Hire Fleet includes 100 caravans across five categories of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Disabled caravans, plus Lodges.
Tan Rallt is an award winning 5 star holiday park with breath taking panoramic views of the Clwydian hills and countryside, and boasts an acclaimed restaurant, along with a spa and gym. The park has 150 caravans, plus a mixed fleet of 25 lodges.
So, what will the role ofHoliday Sales and Customer Service Manager entail?
The Sales Team is focused on the sale of holidays, with capacity across the parks to accommodate up to 1000 people at any one time throughout the holiday season. Working closely with the Revenue Yield Manager, Directors, Marketing team, and external agents, you will assist in ensuring that the constantly evolving sales and marketing strategy is highly effective and all opportunities maximised. Your varied duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading and working hands-on as part of an office-based telesales team with four direct reports, generating sales from both inbound telephone enquiries and outbound calls following up on email and website leads
- Monitoring the holiday booking performance via the CRM and online bookings systems
- Managing the Housekeeping Supervisor, ensuring an effective cleaning operation is provided
- Coordinating the front of house reception operation for guests
- Ensuring guest queries and any complaints are handled effectively
What will I need to be considered for this Holiday Sales and Customer Service Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience with high performance in sales, both through a hands-on approach and leading a sales team
- Strong commercial awareness and a strategic approach
- Ability to effectively motivate, coach and develop team members
- Understanding of both sales and marketing activities
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise workload
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Good IT literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Experience gained within the leisure / hospitality industry would be highly advantageous although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of a thriving business within a professional and supportive team, where a fun environment and team events are encouraged, and your high performance will be noticed and rewarded.
Salary: £20,000, level dependent on experience. Plus performance bonuses, OTE £24,000.
Hours of Work: Full time hours 5 days out of 7 with weekend work during busy summer season. Due to the nature of the industry, working hours will be reduced during winter months and annual leave will not be authorised during the busy summer months.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Rhyl (Denbighshire, North Wales). Easily accessible, within 5 minutes of the A55.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
This Holiday Sales Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Marine Holiday Park. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Marine Holiday Park, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.