One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
We’re looking for individuals who share our passion for creating amazing memories for our customers to join our amazing award winning Customer Contact Centre in Gosforth.
Taking calls from customers you’ll provide advice and guidance to ensure that our customers have the best possible holiday experience.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, you’ll thrive working as part of a successful Sales Team and enjoy the challenge of both personal and team targets and motivated by the opportunity to earn commission.
Full Time & Part Time shifts available
Key responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a successful Team contributing to the overall targets in key focus areas
- Taking accountability for personal performance through achievement of personal targets, objectives & KPI’s
- Matching customer needs and desires and creating holiday packages that fully meet and exceed where possible these
- Pro-actively identifying additional sales opportunities with each customer contact through promotion of additional products
- Ensuring your product knowledge continuously evolves to provide the best possible advice and guidance to customers
- Offering flexibility in communication with customers across a variety of mediums including telephony, e-mails & web chat
- Supporting on park promotions as required including group opportunities and touring and camping
Key skills required:
- Proven customer service experience
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Successful track record of success
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrate resilience and self-motivation
- Confident IT skills
- Desire to continue personal development and training
Ability to work our 8 week rotational shift pattern: Mon-Fri 8am-9pm Sat 9am-7pm & Sun 9am-10pm (Must be available to work every other weekend)
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic and passionate advisors to join the team on a permanent basis or contract basis (initially for 6 month contract with the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team after this period if desired/successful).
April start dates available!
The rewards & benefits package includes:
- Uncapped commission
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment with regular incentives
- 20 days’ holidays plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rates
- Full training & development
- Free parking & great transport links
- Call Centre
- Customer Service