Stunning established five-star Holiday Park based in Cornwall. This is an opportunity with enormous potential for a highly experienced Sales Manager to become part of rapidly expanding leisure business.
This established park already have a great reputation for holiday makers with their fantastic selection of on-site facilities. The company are looking for an individual who is people focused with a passion to develop others, a proactive thinker with a competitive nature. Above all, someone able to take full accountability for the Holiday Home sales department and ensuring that the full sales process is adhered to.
- Work to targets and set SMART goals for the business and team
- Drive organic referral business through great customer satisfaction
- Analyse sales performance to adjust business strategies accordingly. Working with the latest CRM systems.
- Work with head office to plan innovative local and main land marketing strategies.
- Develop business relationships with Estate agents and other local companies to generate enquires
- Understand and sell a Holiday Home Investment model
- Stock management, ensuring the inventory is in line with budget expectations
- Compliance, ensuring the sales operation is operating to the standards set out by the site licence and the business
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure homes are ready for sale
- Ensure all marketing material is accurate and available at all times.
- Previous Sales Management experience essential.
- An excellent communicator with determination and integrity that can work
closely with our customers and other members of the team
- An inspiration leader who is results focused and able to drive financial performance at the same time as customer delight.
- A forward-thinking problem solver and with an ambitious spirit.
- An assertive diplomatic approach with a 'can do’ attitude
- Target driven
- Experience selling luxury or lifestyle products
This is a role for a driven and dynamic individual with a proven track record. If you believe you are that person, then please apply!
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"