We are a leading award winning luxury resort just on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Harrogate. Our Values of Care, Passion and Quality are evident in everything we do. This starts with our people who join our ever growing successful team. We have been making magical memories for our guests for almost 50 years having been owned by the same family for all of this time who are constantly reinvesting into Rudding and its people.
We would like you to take a moment to think would you like to be part of this? Would you like to join our team and grow along the way with us? We are creating a legacy which is putting our town and county on the map having won accolades such as large hotel of the year in 2018, best new comer and 5 bubble luxury within our first year at the good spa guide awards.
We are an inclusive employer and support our local community. We are proud winners of an industry Catey for accessibility which shows our ethos of being inclusive to all.
If this makes you smile and you would like to be part of our never ending journey then watch our video and read on………………….
Staff Benefits include;
- A competitive salary, commission and bonus incentives
- Complimentary nutritious meals whilst on duty
- A uniform package with in-house dry cleaning where needed
- Free Car parking and subsidised taxi fares
- 30 days’ annual leave for full time employees increasing with length of service
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave after qualifying period
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary 24/7 employee assistance line
- Opportunity to work in our local community through paid volunteer programme
- Company sick pay
- Monthly thank you awards for excellent guest care
- Up to 50% discount in our restaurants
- Up to 50% discount on Spa treatments
- Excellent benefits elsewhere in our business including free golf!
- Refer a friend award
- Friends and Family discount on overnight stays and other areas of the business
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities to grow and progress through our business
- Celebrations of success through family events such as our summer BBQ and end of year thank you awards.
Wellbeing of our people;
- We are proud to be an accredited disability confident employer
- We share a passion as an inclusive employer as many of our partners for example our local fund
- We work closely in our local community supporting small groups and individuals in all areas
- We supply a nutritious and free meal whilst on duty
- Rudding Park is a mindful employer
- We offer flexible working arrangements where possible in support of working forward.
- We have our own 5 a side team and weekly exercise boot camps at the resort
- Confidential 24/7 advice and support line that offers free counselling and legal advice
- Complimentary health care plan for all our employees
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our team and are looking for your next career step within a progressive award winning organisation which provides future career opportunities, including training and progression, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'