Holiday Park - Head Housekeeper
We are looking an experienced Head Housekeeper to work at a stunning and popular family holiday park based in North Cornwall.
Ideally, the candidate would have previous experience of housekeeping either on a holiday park or within the hospitality industry. General duties will include the cleaning of all rental units on changeover days to a high standard, the changing of linens and other general cleaning as required on the park.
The Head Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring an excellent guest impression within and the highest standards of cleanliness and quality within the accommodation on park.
- Scheduling the housekeeping team's rotas and staffing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet required check-in times
- Ensuring all accommodation is cleaned on date of guest departure
- Managing the stock of housekeeping items, control of inventory costs and monthly stock take
- Supervision of laundry operations including staffing and stocks
- Experience within the housekeeping team of a holiday park, hotel or leisure resort
- Excellent staff leadership, team-building and motivational skills
- A close attention to detail
- Organisational ability and decisiveness in decision-making
- A genuine interest in creating relationships and keeping customers happy
- A full UK driving licence
This role offers a highly competitive salary and the chance to work with a fantastic team on an award winning holiday park based in North Cornwall. If you feel you fit the requirments of the role, then please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'