Looking for a hands-on job with responsibility that lets you showcase your customer service skills and management experience? Based in an award winning holiday park, this live-in job comes with 2-bedroom accommodation on site and you will be working with a well-established, family run company that believes in promoting from within. This is a year-round, permanent position and you will be living in stunning surroundings, with on park amenities and beautiful and tranquil surroundings right on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
In the Holiday Park General and Maintenance Manager live-in job, North Yorkshire you will be:
- managing a team of staff
- trouble shooting and solving problems for residents
- working with the team to ensure maintenance/grounds meet high standards
- getting hands on and ensuring everything runs smoothly
To be successful in the Holiday Park General and Maintenance Manager live-in job, North Yorkshire you will need:
- a hands-on approach
- experience and a thorough understanding of caravans and caravan parks
- previous management/supervisory experience, ideally in a maintenance field
- demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- a full UK driving licence
The package includes £25K basic plus bonus which will deliver OTE of £30-£32K. During the peak season you will be working full time hours, 6 days per week including weekends (with an extra day off every 5 weeks), and during the winter season the schedule is 5 days per week with weekends off. Accommodation is provided (£10k value), the house is a well appointed 2-bedroom and pets are welcome.
If you would like to be a part of this expanding business and feel you can contribute to the top notch customer service delivery on site, please don't hesitate, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job