We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and passionate Digital Sales & Communications Manager to join a successful sales and marketing team. Reporting directly to and assisting the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be working closely with the contact centre team, holiday park operational teams and the external digital marketing suppliers.
Working with the Sales & Marketing Director, this role is responsible for assisting with the planning of and then maintaining the agreed marketing plan. Our client has a personalised, tailored approach which means "one glove doesn’t fit all" so segmentation and intelligent targeting are essential in everything they do.
You will be responsible for delivering a robust digital first communications plan across various channels such as email, app notifications and SMS. As with all digital marketing this means you need to be both creative and analytical.
As well as communicating directly with our current and potential customers, you’ll also be a skilled web editor able to make technical changes using our Joomla content management system as well as analysing and implementing SEO recommendations from our external agency. You’ll also be reporting on and optimising performance of user journeys, working with our CRO agency experts to increase conversion across devices, channels and landing pages at all times.
You’ll be able to write copy too, whether that is for dedicated website landing pages or creating content for our blog using a WordPress CMS.
You will also work closely with the contact centre team to ensure alignment across social media, the website, the app and our self-service chat bot.
Main duties include:
- Build and send targeted emails using in-house EMS, create copy, analyse results and ensure leads are followed-up
- Drive website content updates to understand and implement improvements across all areas of digital marketing
- Maintaining and editing content on the proprietary guest app, liaising with the Park teams to ensure accurate and engaging content
- Championing the development of the AI-powered self service experience
- Manage third party online referrals to drive leads and sales volumes
- Awareness of new trends, technologies and techniques, implementing these where appropriate
- Active involvement in the budgeting process and legal compliance (ie data protection, trading regulations etc)
- Producing a weekly activity report to present to the Sales & Director in the weekly Sales Team meeting, where you’ll attend this round-table planning meeting with the contact centre Sales Manager & Sales Team Manager and any invited guests, chaired by the Sales & Marketing Director (in the director’s absence you may be required to chair this meeting)
These tasks will not form part of your day-to-day role and responsibilities, but you must maintain a constant awareness of current and future activities in these areas so you can effectively deputise for the Sales & Marketing Director in their absence:
- Maintaining the excellent established relationship with third party agencies handling paid and organic search and social marketing all with the primary focus of conversion
- Collaborating in CRO tests, analysing results and implementing learnings as directed
- Content generation such as stills, video, 360-degree tours and VR content
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Director with off line activity as appropriate, such as brochures and direct mail
- Providing in-house support to the Sales & Marketing Director in the roles of CRM/PMS management and group IT
- Building an awareness of revenue management
- You will also assist with the development of new websites as well as maintaining the current websites and there may be a requirement to support the wider team with other initiatives as needed.
- Be focused on detail, organised and flexible
- Be commercially aware and focused
- Excellent and engaging communication skills
- Proven budget management and awareness of ROI
- Analytical with experience of understanding GA data
- Collaborative working with other team members and able to gain buy-in in every task
- Able to bring our holiday experience to life across digital media in a creative way, so prior Photoshop experience is desirable
- Already be up to speed with AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and the latest digital marketing trends
- Tech-savvy - you’ll already know how websites work, CSS and perhaps already know some html, but be able to pick up new skills quickly
This is a full-time role working an average of 40 hours a week over 5 days, which due to the nature of the business may include some weekends and bank holidays.
You will have at least 4 years’ experience in a digital sales and marketing role, with at least the 2 most recent years spent consistently in a B2C e-commerce environment. To apply you may have this demonstrable experience.
If you would like to apply or would like more information, then please contact us now.
- Contact Centre
- Digital Marketing
- Management System
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job