"The building blocks of leisure careers"
Job Title: Holiday Home Sales Professional
Salary: basic: £17,800 - £20,000, OTE: £40-50,000
Hours: As business requires
Cube Leisure are recruiting on behalf of our Holiday Park client, one of the biggest and best companies in the industry, for their park based in Blackpool.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selling of caravan holiday homes to both new and existing customers
- 360 selling including liaising with owners to resolve any problems ensuring the owners satisfaction.
- Follow instructions for processes for sales. Mailers. Brochures. Organising events.
- Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
- Advising FSA guidelines to customers for insurance packages
- Fully adhering to company procedures.
- To ensure that the sales / profit budgets are hit.
- Ensuring and fulfilling effective handover of sold units to owners,
- Performing the company's aftercare process.
- To ensure customer debt is paid and followed up.
The successful candidate:
- Good relationship building skills
- Sales or service background
- Hold a driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Is target Driven
- Has resilience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organising skills
- working as part of a team
Apply today and you will be contacted within 1 working day if suitable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'