Holiday Home Sales Manager - South Wales£45,000 - OTE £80,000 plus
We are recruiting an experienced Sales Manager to drive the holiday home sales on this stunning Park based in South Wales. The company are looking for an individual who is people focused with a passion to develop others, a proactive thinker with a competitive nature. Above all, someone able to take full accountability for the holiday home sales department and ensuring that the full sales process is adhered to.
- Competitive towards targets
- Lead generation and marketing
- Following leads all the way through
- Driving the sales of the holiday homes across the park
- Understand and sell a holiday home investment model
- Stock management, ensuring the inventory is in line with budget expectations
- Compliance, ensuring the sales operation is operating to the standards set out by the site licence and the business
- Work to targets and set goals for the business and team
- Drive organic referral business through great customer satisfaction
- Careful attention to detail to ensure homes are ready for sale
- Ensure all marketing material is accurate and available at all times.
- An inspiration leader who is results focused and able to drive financial performance at the same time as customer delight.
- A forward-thinking problem solver and with an ambitious spirit.
- Previous sales management experience essential.
- An excellent communicator with determination and integrity that can work closely with our customers and other members of the team
- An assertive diplomatic approach with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Experience selling luxury or lifestyle products
If you are competitive sales person and feel this is the role for you then please apply today!
- Holiday Park
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'