We are currently recruiting a holiday home sales advisor to join their growing team at their Holiday Park based in West Sussex. The Holiday Home Sales Advisor will receive a competitive salary plus commission. You'll be reporting to the Holiday Home Sales Manager and be tasked with meeting and exceeding the targets and financial performance requirements of the sales department.
As the sales advisor you will be responsible for achieving a pre-determined holiday home sales target through your drive to generate leads, build relationships with potential new owners by consistently following through on all enquiries and identifying potential upgrades with existing owners.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
- Proven sales background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target Driven
- Previous caravan/lodge sales experience
- Business and Financial Acumen/Integrity
- Commercial Insight
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
- Influence and Negotiation skills
- Good planning and organising
- Problem Solving
- Resource and Budget Management
- Team working
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines
- Focused and able to work well on your own
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
This is an exciting job with long term prospects with a market leading company. If you have sales experience within the holiday park sector and would like to apply or to find out more information, please contact us now.
- Customer Service
- Maintaining Strong Client Relationships
- Target Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job