Are you passionate about customer service and sales? Parkdean Resorts has a fantastic opportunity for a Holiday Home Sales Advisor to join the team at Naze Marine Holiday Park!
As a Holiday Home Sales Advisor, your role will be to meet and exceed the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department whilst providing world class customer service to new and existing owners and customers.
Holiday Home Sales Manager
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
- To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme "How loud is your Happy?" and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers.
Health & Safety
- The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety training programme, "Your Safety Matters" and follow guidelines as set.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- You must report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
- To ensure that fire regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with evacuation procedures, if and when required.
- It is your responsibility that your team's timesheet are completed, signed and submitted by the required dates given to you.
- To ensure that Holiday requests are passed to your line manager for approval, at least 14 days prior to the required dates.
- You must adhere to the Parkdean Resorts administrative and cash handling procedures, as instructed by your line manager or administration manager, if applicable.
- To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job