Holiday Counsellor (Spanish speaking)
£20,000 per annum (includes language premium) plus incentive
Hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday (30 mins unpaid lunch) or
Hours: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday (30 mins unpaid lunch)
Our client provides a holiday exchange network for timeshare owners and they are seeking a Spanish speaking Holiday Counsellor.
Key Result Areas:
- Deliver levels of service to members consistent with company service and quality standards.
- Identify the holiday experience required by members.
- Offer holiday alternatives to members where necessary to achieve a booking.
- Promote membership benefits and exchange services.
- Process new membership enrolments and make contact amendments.
- Process all sales confirmations i.e. Exchange confirmations, Platinum sales, Gold sales, Getaways, membership renewals
- Meet and exceed individual call handling productivity targets.
- Document all calls as per the corporate standard.
- Promote travel products
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Sales closing skills.
- High standard of customer service.
- Basic keyboard skills.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to enter notes on system clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to speak Spanish.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job