Rikama Education are looking for a full-time Head of ICT/Computer Science for a permanent role due to start before or after February half term at a good school in the Sittingbourne Area. If you are passionate about teaching and are confident in your ability, we would love to hear from you. This school has a fantastic supportive leadership team and very high expectations of their pupils. For further information, please contact Richard on .
About the Role:
• Lead a strong and supportive team
- Strong Leadership and developing circulum standards
- Attending Leadership meetings
• Teaching IT/Computer Science KS3, KS4 & KS5
• Full time 5 days p/w
• You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher with marking, teaching and planning for all lessons.
• Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
• A Popular school with supportive staffing structure makes for a pleasant working environment
• Well-established reputation within the community and a highly thought of school Kent
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
• offers a stimulating academic environment
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE/QTS)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of the school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Rikama Education also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Richard Wilson today on .
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages for details of all our current and future jobs.
Website : http://
LinkedIn: Rikama Education
Rikama Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'