I am working with an exciting client who are looking to bring an experienced paraplanner in to the core of their business.
Set up alongside an existing chartered accountancy practice this team are going from strength to strength. This set up has been key to their success allowing them to benefit from the large prestigious office space and the infrastructure of a larger company whilst maintaining the close knit feel of a smaller organisation. Having been established now for over 5 years, this is a company with ambitious and well thought out plans. Therefore this is a great time to be part of something with a great future ahead.
A financially secure organisation who are offering an excellent salary and a clearly defined opportunity to grow your role and earnings going forward. Although this is a fast paced and slick environment, it’s a firm where customer service and a quality offering take president over an excessive number of clients and in turn research to be done and reports to be written!
They are looking to take on an experienced paraplanner with exceptional technical skills. Their aim is to find a motivated and confident individual who is looking to develop their career within a supportive and well rewarded environment. The ideal candidate will have a number of years’ experience in a genuinely independent IFA practice and will be either chartered or on route to chartered. You will be assisting with the continuous improvement of the financial planning process by implementing processes and systems to augment the client experience and business efficiencies. This will include reviewing and acquiring new planning tools and technology as these become available.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for researching pensions, investments and protection for HNW clients including full analysis of the clients existing affairs and goals, then writing comprehensive proposals to achieve those goals.
- Research and recommend personal pension products focusing on self-invested personal pensions.
- Using industry calculators and models to bring the goal setting and financial modelling to life, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Deliver advice proposition via multiple platforms and products inc ISA/SIPP/Offshore Bonds and collectives
- Research new and maintain existing investment partner solutions.
- Produce and distribute annual reviews and regular client communications
- Daily use of FE Analytics to carry out investment comparisons
- Use of the Dynamic Planner Risk Profiling System
- Input into a Robo-Advice proposition
- Research and recommend tax lead investment products e.g. V.C.T., E.I.S. & B.P.R. Solutions.
- Research and recommend IHT efficient solutions such as D.G.T’s, reversionary trusts and B.P.R investments.
- Research and recommend all non-investment lead insurance products.
- Monitor risk exposure, fees and performance.
For more information on this role, please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK on 01179-170418. Quote ref 11991
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"