We are delighted to be representing one of our key clients who provide a complete solution to many sectors within the insurance market. A hugely successful and growing business, and offices based in the Warrington area, my client are looking to expand their claims team with 2 high net worth claims handlers.
You will ideally come from a motor claims background, be it within an insurer or indeed broking environment. With some insurance experience, this is the perfect opportunity to step into a claims role, be trained and developed on the job in a claims capacity and ultimately grow your career with the business.
To be successful in this role, you will be adaptable, absolutely have a 'can-do’ attitude, together with a great work ethic. The role will demand good communication skills, the ability to fit into an existing team and learn things quickly.
It is, without doubt, a fantastic chance to develop your career with a growing business where you will have the platform to succeed.
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients
- Clear confident telephone manner
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Show good emotional control and behaviour under pressure
- Remains positive and enthusiastic when dealing with difficult people
- Takes a proactive approach to solving people and customer problems
- Wants to make the customer feel valued
- Can identify the most appropriate solution to fit the situation
- Is confident when influencing others
- Attention to detail maintaining accuracy in data collection and management
- Knowledge of Proclaim is and advantage
Wait no longer and apply now to avoid missing out!
For further information or to apply, please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR7036.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job