We are able to arrange teaching placements for you within the locations which are ideal to you - local work!
We have day to day cover bookings – a fantastic way to attend a variety of schools and learn how each school has its own individual needs. Long term placements – covering maternity and sickness cover.
HLTA Main Duties:
• To plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in all stages of the planning cycle, including in evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans
• Developing and preparing resources for learning activities in accordance with lesson plans and in response to pupil needs
• Motivate and progress pupils learning by using clearly structures and interesting teaching learning activities
• Promote and support the inclusion of all pupils, including those with specific learning needs both in learning activities and within the classroom
• Support the teaching of the National Curriculum, be familiar with lesson plans, IEP targets and learning objectives.
• Use behaviour management strategies in line with the school policy and procedures
• Evaluate pupil progress through a range of assessment activities
• Support the teaching staff with reporting pupils progress and achievements
We look for outstanding Higher Level Teaching Assistants who are able to represent a quality agency dedicated to your needs. What can we offer you?
• An experienced Consultant – somebody who has contacts with local schools and can help to find your perfect placement. Dedicated solely to education recruitment which means we know exactly what you are looking for.
• Competitive, Weekly pay rates
• Advertising around you – your CV sent and discussed daily with local schools
• Up to date information on all job vacancies
• Interview preparation and all arrangements made for you
• CV Builder
• Regular feedback
• Increase in pay after 12 weeks within the same role
• Commitment to you
• Local work
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
What do you need to have?
• You must meet the HLTA requirements and hold relevant qualifications - HLTA Level 4 Diploma or Degree in Childhood Studies
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Training in relevant learning strategies
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Able to form and maintain appropriate professional relationships
• Ability to organise classroom activities
• Ability to provide a good role model to young pupils
• We ask that you are available for work 3 days per week or more
• A flair for imagination and creativeness
• A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
• Patience, understanding and empathy with children
• Up to date information on the current curriculum
• High expectations of yourself and others
Our office is based in Nantwich and we invite all applicants for a face to face competency based interview – with the consultant who will be assigned to help find you work. This is an opportunity to discuss your needs and how Reed Education can help you!
If you are interested in applying to register please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 01270 619314 today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job