We are seeking a HLTA's to work in a primary school based in Doncaster.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver planned learning to classes from Nursery to Year 6 and supporting teaching and learning across the school by delivering a high level of learning to the students.
- Location - Doncaster
- Position - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Start date - November 2021
- Duration - Long term to permanent.
- Contract type - Temporary with the potential of a permanent contract being offered to the right candidate.
- Full time/part time - Full time (35 Hours Per week)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified HLTA
- Previous experience working in a UK school.
- Up to date safeguarding training issued in the last year.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
- primary school
- Teaching assistant
- primary teaching assistant
- learning mentor
- higher level teaching assistant
- primary ta
- sen ta
- sen teaching assistant
- ks2 teaching assistant
- ks1 teaching assistant
- ks1 ta
- ks2 ta
- speical needs ta
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'