We are currently looking for experienced HLTAs for our partnering Primary Schools in the Bradford area. We are looking to cover long term, short term and day to day roles.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have Maths and English GCSE, minimum Grade C or equivalent
- Hold a HLTA qualification or have relevant experience working as a HLTA or Primary Cover Supervisor
- Have 6 months (or more) experience working with children in an education or care setting
- Hold an enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new disclosure (registered to the update service)
- Be available in term time
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education. We also require you to have up to date Safeguarding Training at a minimum of Level 1. If you do not have this (or you cannot prove you have this) you will be asked to undertake relevant training at a small cost to you.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
- Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and the East Midlands.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply, then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'