Are you a Qualified Higher Learning Teaching Assistants looking for supply work in the Scunthorpe, Grimsby and Doncaster Area?
Do you have a minimum Level 4 Teaching Assistant qualification?
If so please get in touch! Reed Education are recruiting for all Higher Learning Teaching Assistant to work in schools in the North Lincolnshire area on Day to Day, Short Term and Long Term supply.
This is a perfect working environment for anybody only wanting to work term time hours! The schools Reed work with encourage all pupils, support staff and teachers to reach their fullest potential
The role consists of sociable hours and market leading rates of pay!
What you will need:
• Teaching Assistant Qualification ( Level 4 + )
• Team Teach certificate preferred but not essential
• Paediatric First Aid certificate is preferred but not essential
• Experience working within a school environment is preferred but not essential
• A calming persona
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job