HLTA’s required urgently- Wigan
MILK Education are working with a number of Primary Schools in Wigan who are seeking HLTA’s to cover their PPA/Courses on a regular basis. Two HLTA’s will be working at one School every week across both KS1 and KS2 as and when required which can range from half days to full days. Another HLTA will be working predominately in a Year 5 Class for 5 days per week, but will also cover across School as and when required to do so.
If you are a qualified HLTA or even a Teacher looking to take another career direction then this could be the ideal role for you.
In In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Teaching Qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job