KS3/4 Pupil Referral Unit
Temporary to Permanent
We have a vacancy for an exceptional teacher to join a pupil referral unit which caters for students who can’t access mainstream education. The PRU has been on a transformational journey over the last couple of years and continues to develop in all areas.
The PRU offers a ‘fresh start’ to young people who have become disengaged with education. The ethos is to develop both a school vision and links with the wider community. Positive relationships combined with accurate assessment of need address students’ barriers to learning. This has led to 93% of all students moving onto positive destinations and continuing their education in higher education, training or apprenticeships.
The school is ‘inadequate’ at the moment but is on the road to ‘good’.
- Working 1:1, small groups and leading the whole class
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with a range of pupils
- Would be required to cover a range of subjects
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A specialist personal consultant
- Access to the office 24/7
- Continuous professional development
If this sounds like something you are interested in please get in touch with Charlotte Crane at Reed Education Scunthorpe today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job