A lovely two form entry primary school are looking for a KS1 HLTA to join their team this Feb Half Term 2018. The successful candidate would be able to provide teaching release working with the whole classes, small groups and individual pupils.
A candidate who is able to support the learning of pupils through leading their knowledge of KS1 and Phonics in the Primary curriculum.
The right candidates will be:
- Passionate about children's learning
- Enthusiastic to succeed
- Be able to form strong professional relationships with colleagues and pupils alike
- Able to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy communication skills
- Aim to strive towards professional development
This post will at times be working both independently and with class teachers to facilitate pupil attainment and progress.
- Are well-resourced and supportive
- Offer fantastic pupils with a desire to learn
- Inner London weighted salary
To apply for this sought-after role please do not delay in contacting REESON Education ASAP!