We are currently looking for a well experienced HLTA to work within a Mainstream School in West London. This position is full time and for an immediate start.
If you are keen on working within both a challenging and rewarding environment, where your day to day work really does make a difference for the life of our next generation, this role as a HLTA is ideal for you.
You will be expected to have at least 6 months experience within a classroom setting, preferable secondary however, if you have primary experience you will be considered.
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- Experience and sheer knowledge within Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Able to successfully carry out both 1:1 support and small group support work
- A Genuine passion for Education and to making a positive difference
- Good behaviour management skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Both a friendly and professional manor
This is a multicultural community School located in West London. The School is a coeducational, inclusive, learning community with high standards and high expectations enabling everyone to succeed. A love of learning is their priority. They work in partnerships based on mutual respect and equality. The School aims to develop confident, creative and responsible young students with the integrity to contribute to and lead society in the 21st century.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP for the attention of Jessica at ASQ Education and ask to speak with her on
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send Jessica your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "TA" "LSA" "TEACHING ASSISTANT" "SUPPORT" "CLASSROOM" "TEACHER" "TEACHING" "SCHOOLS" "HLTA"