HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) Job Vacancy
*Supply HLTA role in Tower Hamlets
*Various HLTA positions across all phases starting ASAP
* Excellent daily supply rate of £70 - £ 100
*Free CPD and support with interviewing
Supply HLTA Specification
Supply HLTA-Are you a HLTA looking for an exciting opportunity to build your skills and gain more experience? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for Teaching Assistants and HLTA's to work on a supply basis daily or on long term basis across London with immediate start. Working on a supply basis will enable you to work in a variety of Primary Schools and Children's Centres within your local area on the days that suit you!
Your role as a supply HLTA/Teaching Assistant may differ from school to school depending on their expectations but throughout your employment you will be expected to support the class teacher throughout all subjects, independently teach non-curriculum subjects for PPA time, assist in the preparation and delivery of lessons, sometimes carry out small group interventions, work as part of a team and safeguard children always.
To be successful in your application you must…
- Have gained experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be confident in working with both children and adults
- Be enthusiastic and committed to your placements
- Be creative and know how to enhance and develop children's learning
- Hold sound knowledge and understanding of your desired KS curriculum
- Be able to cover classes independently for a short period of time with minimal supervision.
- Be available between the hours of 8.30am-4pm
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultants
- Excellent rates of pay
- The ability to work the days that suit you
- Choice of work within your local area
- Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
If you are interested in working as a supply HLTA/TA across London and the surrounding areas please apply now or contact me via email or call for an informal chat on regarding this vacancy.
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.