Are you a HLTA looking for a fresh start this Easter? Are you a HLTA who is able to inspire and motivate young people through engaging lesson?
Then this School in Preston needs you! Randstad are supporting a School in the Deepdale area of Preston in appointing a new HLTA on a long term basis starting April 2018.
* CPD opportunities internal and external
* Supportive SLT
* A supportive network of colleagues contributing to a "Good" School
* Excellent progression routes
- Deliver pre planned lessons to KS2 pupils
- Provide feedback on lesson content both written and verbal
- Help create and promote an inclusive learning environment
- Evaluate pupil progress with Teacher
- Assess pupils response to learning activities and adapt to make appropriate for individual needs
- Support the Teacher in reporting pupil progress at parents evenings
- Work effectively as part of a supportive team
- Adhere to School policies and procedures
* Hold recognised HLTA or Teaching qualifications
* Be able to promote high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Adaptable to different situations
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chris on or send your CV to
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers
- Primary Higher Learning Teaching Assistant/ HLTA/ KS1 / KS2 / Keystage 1 / Keystage 2 / School / Lancashire / Preston
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job