HIV Marketing Manager Partnership Markets
Posted Date: Sep 17 2020
HIV Marketing Manager - Partnership MarketsPermanent roleRole location is flexible, preferred locations include Brentford UK, Warsaw/Poznan Poland, Vienna Austria, Prague Czech Republic
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation.
Here at GSK, we have a new vacancy for a HIV Marketing Manager, Partnership Markets in our Pharma business, reporting to the Partnership General Manager. You will be responsible for implementing promotional campaigns and the execution of the plan for the promoted HIV products across 10 markets. You will work closely with markets to adopt the ViiV global / EU marketing strategy of the HIV portfolio for ViiV and 3rd party approval in the LOCs and implementing the agreed operational plan, whilst being accountable for alignment of Partnership Mkts KPIs with third parties LOC operational plans.
This role will see you partner and act as point of contact to the ViiV Alliance above country team and the Commercial Partnerships Manager to implement processes to enable the delivery of KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide partnership support to Alliance above Country team and third party for day to day business activities bringing visibility of ViiV strategies and clarity on implementation
- Make recommendations for most effective deployment of resources for third party and ViiV
- Utilize organizational knowledge, insights and best practice to actively contribute to the identification of growth opportunities within markets
- Deal directly with third party LOC medical lead to ensure materials are localized and approved in local language as needed
- Manage multichannel/digital content requiring direct collaboration with advertising companies / media houses
- Facilitate effective internal collaboration with Commercial Partnership Manager, ViiV Alliance above country and the third party.
- Accountable for implementation of agreed marketing KPIs and ensuring alignment with above country expectations supporting third party as required.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Team e.g. flagging new launch timings.
- As a part of portfolio life cycle management early involvement and co-ordination of local market access strategy development.
- Regular Performance / KPI tracking/monitoring of respective action plans with third party partner Senior Manager and Commercial Partnerships Manager.
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level in commercial or a science / medical related subject
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Proven commercial excellence in various Marketing or Sales roles- especially implementation across geographies
- Demonstrated success in leading a LOC or a complex, larger LOC team
- Good awareness of cultural differences and sensitive to adapting communication style
- Demonstrated track record of influencing and shaping external environment.
- Experience in dealing with digital advertising and media houses
- Confident working across a matrix organisation and collaborating widely
Preferred skills: if you have any of the following as well as the basic requirements, it will be a plus:
- Further business-related education e.g. MBA
- Ideally experienced in an above country role or matrixed working environment
Closing Date for Applications: COB 30 September 2020
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal considera
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'