£30,000 to £38,000
Penguin Recruitment is currently supporting a London based client who is seeking a new HIU Engineer to form part of a new team that maintains large district heating systems across London.
- To work on high pressure/temperature installations in client district heating system properties
* To service and repair HIU CIU installations
- To repair pipework, rads and work on associated fixtures and fittings
* To replace meters within the HIU
* To carry out minor electrical repairs within the confines of the HIU
* To deliver excellent customer service
* Attend callouts when required as part of a rota
Ideally, the Heating Engineer will be a time-served engineer and they must hold over 5 years of industry experience to be considered. You will hold a minimum of NVQ / C&G L2 in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent. You will not require domestic/commercial gas tickets but holding them would certainly be advantageous and put you at the higher end of the salary scale.
For more information please contact Myles Hooban on or by email, .
- Commercial heating engineer
- Plumming maintenance
- commercial plummer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'