History Teacher Required KS3/4/5 for fantastic Independent boarding school., We are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspirational Teacher of History who will continue to build on the strong tradition and reputation of History at this leading Independent school. The successful candidate should be keen to teach across the School, including Oxbridge preparation, and be enthusiastic about helping develop the extra-curricular provision of the Department. This position would suit an NQT or from more experienced History teachers.
This Independent boarding and day School for girls aged 11-18 situated near Tunbridge Wells, less than 50 miles from London and 40 minutes from Gatwick. The Schools ISI inspection report states that the quality of education is "outstanding" and was described by Country Life magazine as "one of the finest schools in the land." The School has a tradition of academic achievement with impressive GCSE and A Level results, a vibrant and eclectic extra-curricular provision and an enviable reputation for pastoral care.
The successful candidate will have:
• A passion for History, with a dynamic and positive outlook.
• A History graduate, who ideally holds qualified teacher status
• Able to teach History at A level.
• A strong classroom practitioner, who has experience teaching pupils throughout the ability range.
• Able to prepare and deliver lessons using a range of teaching strategies, to provide stimulating, challenging and a varied learning experience for pupils.
• A commitment to developing the skills of all pupils and to raise their confidence.
• Preparing pupils for undergraduate studies.
• Confident in using ICT to support teaching and learning.
• Excellent classroom management.
• Able to work as a member of a team, within the History department and wider School
• Able to develop good relations with staff, pupils, and parents.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'