History teacher urgently needed in Andover school to start on full time basis.
Your new company
Popular and expanding secondary school based in Andover is urgently looking for a History teacher to start asap on a long term leading to permanent basis. The school has improved a big deal in a recent years and students have been making a great progress. If you want to be a part of a rapidly growing department with a clear route of progression than do not hesitate to apply.
Your new role
The school is looking for a History Teacher who is able to motivate different ability students as well as stretch the high achievers to ensure they maximise their potential by using a range of different learning resources and equipment. Additionally, you would need to be able manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
What you'll need to succeed
- If you're a qualified Teacher, teaching experience in UK is essential
- NQTs are welcome, right through to very experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic teaching style, with a willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills - Reliable and flexible - good communication and a flexible diary
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rates between £110-£180 including holiday pay
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.