M2 Education are currently recruiting for a History Teacher to start immediately in South Cumbria. This is a full time postion and the ideal candidate would be able to teach up to KS4.
With a positive attitude to teaching, as well as a good grasp of the History syllabus, you should, to be considered for this role:
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be adaptable, organised and able to cope with any situation
- The role itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out, as well as satisfactory references being taken. Applications from NQTs will also be considered the same as more experienced teachers.
M2 Education offers:
- Very competitive daily rates of pay
- An honest and upfront approach from an experienced, dedicated team.
All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel that you this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Preston office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.