History Teacher - Hackney - Inner London Pay Scale - April Start
Do you have a passion for teaching History?
Are you available to start work from Easter or even sooner?
Have you got experience teaching History within a secondary environment?
- History Teacher required for a good secondary school in East London
- History Teacher £140/£210 per day (Depending on experience)
- History Teacher for Easter start (Possibly sooner)
- History Teacher A-Level teaching
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or NQT History Teacher to join a good secondary school located in the heart of Hackney. You will be required to teach History from KS3 right through to GCSE and there will also be opportunities to teach A-Level History.
- Related Degree.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Able to teach History to A-Level
- Strong Subject Knowledge.
- Classroom and Behaviour Management
This is a highly-regarded secondary school located close to public transport links and is first choice in the local community for parents. This school is looking to push from a good ofsted to an outstanding ofsted in the upcoming years!
For more information about this History Teacher role, please contact Jake Mcmullen at Qualiteach Ltd