History Teacher - Tower Hamlets - Inner London Pay Scale - Easter Start (or sooner)
Do you have a passion for History with qualifications to teach in the UK?
Are you available to start work from Easter or even sooner?
Have you got experience teaching History within a secondary environment?
- History Teacher required for a good secondary school in East London
- History Teacher £140/£210 per day (Depending on experience)
- History Teacher for Easter start (Possibly sooner)
- History Teacher A-Level teaching
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or NQT History Teacher to join a good secondary school located in the heart of Tower Hamlets. You will be required to teach History from KS3 right through to GCSE and there will also be opportunities to teach A-Level History.
- Related Degree.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Able to teach History to A-Level
- Strong Subject Knowledge.
- Classroom and Behaviour Management
This is a highly-regarded secondary school located close to public transport links and is first choice in the local community for parents. This school is looking to push from a good ofsted to an outstanding ofsted in the upcoming years!
For more information about this History Teacher role, please contact Jake Mcmullen at Qualiteach Ltd