We are currently recruiting for a History Teacher at an SEN School in Hammersmith, who is also comfortable teaching Textiles and Food Technology. The school provides for pupils aged 11-16 with complex learning difficulties including the diagnosis of autism
- The teaching post is to teach History, Textiles and Food Technology.
- KS3/ KS4
- Be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils
- Be an excellent classroom manager, able to effectively lead a team of Teaching Assistants
- Monday to Friday (term time only)
- 8:45 - 4:00pm
You must have:
- SEN Experience
- Experience teaching History, Textiles and Food Technology
- Must have experience teaching pupils with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties
- Must be able to work according to the hours/days stated
- DBS Child workforce registered onto the update service or be able to do so
If you think this a role you would thrive in, please send an updated CV to the email provided.
- Special Education
- Food Technology