- SEN school in Hammersmith
- Competitive rates dependant on SEN teaching experience and training
- Temporary and permanent positions available
- Are you a full qualified teacher or an overseas trained teacher looking for a stable job with career progression?
- Are you experienced in teaching pupils with autism and severe/complex learning difficulties?
A special needs school based in Hammersmith are looking for teachers with some SEN experience to start ASAP. The school provides for pupils aged 11-16 with complex learning difficulties including the diagnosis of autism
- Must be able to travel to Hammersmith
- Must be able to teach Textiles and Food Technology
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am - to 4:00pm during school term time
- Experience teaching students with autism across the spectrum and severe learning difficulties
- Knowledge of how to tailor lessons according to P Scales and using PECS, TEACCH, symbols and sensory resources highly beneficial
A valid DBS with Child Only Workforce registered onto the update service is required in order to secure this job.
If you think you are suitable for this job email your updated CV to the email address provided.
- Special Education