History Teacher - Full Time| Rotherham Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a South Yorkshire-based Humanities Teacher seeking a new role?
One of our Secondary Schools in Rotherham is looking to appoint a History Teacher on a full-time basis starting after Easter 2018. The role is run up to the end of the academic year, however there is potential for the right candidate to be offered a permanent position within the department.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified History teacher and you are passionate about your subject!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- History Teacher - Rotherham - Secondary Teaching - Easter Start