Title: History Teacher QTS
Start date: September 2019
Do you have a passion for teaching History?
Are you looking to enhance your experience working with pupils in a secondary school?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Monarch Education work with a fantastic school in Tipton who are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join their school. This position is available to start immediately and is a Full-Time position. In this role you will be required to build positive relationships and teach all areas of History to Secondary School Students.
About the school
The school is a brilliant school which has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. Producing fantastic results of excellent teaching and care towards students. Students thrive to their full potentials in an enriching environment that promotes positivity in all areas.
To join this brilliant school, you will need to be a:
- QTS History Teacher
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- A History teacher that is creative and engaging
- Someone who can demonstrate a significant track record of achievement.
- Up to date knowledge of the secondary History curriculum.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates. All necessary checks will be obtained including DBS and references checks. Ensuring each candidate understands the importance of safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children.
If you feel this role is for you and would like more information, please send your CV across to or alternatively call me on 0121-272-8665
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'