History Teacher - permanent role
Pay Scale: £140 - £220 per day depending on experience and scale
Required: September 2017
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced history teacher for a permanent role at one of our mixed secondary schools in North London. This is a reasonably new school which has not been inspected by OFSTED yet, but has a strong ethos to provide quality teaching to its students to ensure they are able to achieve as highly as possible. Teachers are provided with the right resources and training to make this possible and to allow students to flourish in their chosen subject areas. This school is based in the borough of Haringey and has a very supportive humanities department who are now looking for a fantastic teacher to join their team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified History teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate two years' recent experience as a History teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our education consultant, Taryn Hoeben, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job