Teacher of History wanted for Term 4 start
(Possibility of 2i/c Humanities for the right candidate - TLR2c £2,721pa)
Required from 25th February - hand over day possible if required
Are you someone who loves a challenge?
Are you interested in working with one of the South East's most dynamic multi academy trusts?
Do you want to transform the lives of young people in a forward thinking school?
A school in Medway that I work closely with are currently seeking a confident and enthusiastic History teacher to join their Humanities department from Term 4, to continue in place of the current teacher due to retire at the end of term.
Join the school and benefit from
- Positive pupils who are extremely loyal to staff
- Significant pay enhancements for the right candidates
- Excellent CPD
- Support from trust specialist leaders of education
- Good train links with Maidstone and Rochester
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion
- Modern buildings with excellent facilities.
We are looking for candidates who
- have excellent subject knowledge and a proficient understanding of pedagogy
- are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment
- have obtained at least a high quality degree and a relevant teaching qualification
- have high expectations and aspirations for all students
- are committed to the school vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything they do
- are resilient in the face of additional challenges
This role is currently temporary until April/ July; however if the right candidate impresses, a permanent contract from September 2019 is possible. A temporary position is an advantageous position for any candidate wishing to see how they settle within a school without the commitment of a permanent contract.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered for it, please send your CV over to Hollie as soon as possible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'