This is a fantastic opportunity to excel as a History teacher at a brilliant secondary school with a lovely working environment where strong relationships can be formed with both staff and student. In the schools most recent OFSTED report the school was reported as “Outstanding”. It is ideally situated and has good motorway links for candidates travelling from Leeds, Kirklees, Bradford, Barnsley and Sheffield.
A successful candidate will:
• Be able to plan and deliver engaging and inspiring lessons which ensure that all pupils are able to make progress.
• Have strong effective behaviour management skills.
• Be a confident History Teacher and Geography Teacher able to teach both KS3 and KS4.
• Have a strong understanding of the History and Geography curriculum
• Be able to create an inclusive environment which facilitates the learning for all.
If this is the role for you, please apply now or give me a call on 0113 2368960.
Reed Education is Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and a member of our team will be with you shortly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job