Our clients, an International (British curriculum) School based in Muscat , Oman are looking for a History teacher for an immediate start.
- BA Degree and PGCE / DTLLS (unless the candidate has a BA Education)
- Teaching experience in Secondary Schools in the subject of application
- All candidates must be certified and experienced teachers with a Degree and a minimum of two years of full-time teachingexperience.
- All candidates must have experience teaching IGCSE and A level.
- Experience teaching IGCSE and AS Level for Secondary posts
Apologies, but for females it is not possible for the school to get a family sponsorship.
We are now recruiting for:
- History (History teachers must be able to teach History up to A level using the British Curriculum)
All teachers applying must have recent British Curriculum teaching experience
26 periods of 45 minutes a week + Supervision of students during breaks / exams + eventual substitution + staff and Science Dpt. meetings
Benefits include :
Tax free salary based on experience and education:
- Tax Free Basic salary of approx 1260 OMR a month (£2,660 per month)
- Annual performance increment of 5 percent maximum to be based on successful end of year evaluation and contribution to organization in terms of value added to education of the students at HASIS
- School provided furnished accommodation as per single or family status or an allowance of 250 OMR a month -note that if you select the accommodation allowance, school furniture will not be provided.
- Utilities allowance of 40 OR per month
- Plane ticket annual allowance for you and for non-working spouse and children living with you in Sur (maximum 3 children) + luggage allowance of 250 OR at the beginning and end of completed contract
- Medical Insurance
- End of service allowance as per Omani Labor Law
- Transportation to and from school daily
- Paid leave as per the published public holiday and HASIS private holiday
APPLY NOW !!!!
- Email your c.v. in word document
(Please send us a fully detailed c.v. with your experience AND supporting documents)
- Passport and Certificates
Please write your Name & post applying for & OMAN in the subject box:
DUE to the high volume of applicants for these positions, we apologize but we can only reply to those who meet the above requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job