Do you thrive off new environments and surroundings ?
Do you enjoy new challenges ?
Monarch Education currently work alongside a vast amount of schools within Leicester who look for subject specific History Specialists for supply cover in the absence of their classroom teacher.
In most circumstances, the work will be fully planned and set out for you and you will simply deliver the lesson. Working with agencies can benefit you in many ways, working to the hours you want to work, opening up new opportunities, regular training courses and minimal stress.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links.
As a History teacher, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering lessons to motivate and inspire learning across the classroom and build on their already knowledge of History.
* Accurately providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs.
* Deliver motivating lessons that involves all members of the class.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Qualified Teacher Status or Newly qualified (QTS)
* Good classroom management.
* Previous UK teaching experience
* Hold or willing to take a new DBS on the update service.
* Knowledge of the key stage 3 & 4 student curriculum.
If you are or know anybody interested in supporting local schools, then please contact me on directly on or email me .
Also, please connect with me on LinkedIn for further on-going updates, vacancies and direct contact on the link below.
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.