HIRING NOW! German OR French speaking Business Development Executives. Fantastic opportunity to join an world leading technology company and develop their new, exciting business opportunities across Europe.
Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + commission (OTE of c£40,000)
German or French
Based in Cambridge, our client is a world leading data and software technology, working with some of the world's leading companies.
In order to develop new business sales opportunities in Germany or France, they wish to recruit German OR French speaking Business Development Executives. Your role as German or French speaking Business Development Executive will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Engaging with new prospective customers across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business’s information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
- Writing succinct emails to highlight the capabilities of our offering.
- Fluency in German OR French is essential
- Be a university graduate (at least a 2:1 level and from one of the world’s top 400 universities)
- Previous commercial business experiences - previous sales experiences in an advantage but not essential.
- Be very motivated to work in sales
- Goal and target motivated
- Competency with professional written communication
Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + commission (OTE of c£40,000) and excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international, fast growing and world leading organisation. To apply, please send to us your CV immediately AND include a letter of motivation to work in sales!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'