Want to grab the opportunity to work at Goodwood 2018 this year?!
Can you work the following flag ship events...
Friday 17th March - Sunday 18th March (Members Meeting)
Thursday 12th July - Sunday 15th July (Festival of Speed)
Tuesday 1st August - Saturday 4th August (Qatar Goodwood Festival)
Friday 7th September - Sunday 9th September (Goodwood Revival)
We will be offering work at all of Goodwoods events which start from March - October, during this period we can also offer adhoc work at VIP events in the West Sussex area.
Pay rate ranges from £7.90-£8.40ph inc holiday pay. From April 2018 this will rise to £8.30ph- £8.80ph inc holiday pay.
- Being able to describe and demonstrate knowledge of a range of wines desirable but not essential
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- Continually strives to exceed customer expectations and provide legendary experiences
- You will be given all necessary training and be a part of a leading hospitality team with plenty of career advancement opportunities
- Kitchen Porter
- Event setup
- Hospitality (Boxes) Staff
- Team Leaders
- White smart shirt
- Black smart trousers
- Black smart leather shoes
- Tattoos covered
- No nail varnish
- Earrings removed
- Hair tied up
Ideally you will have previous experience in the Catering field with a 'can do attitude' and a helpful, outgoing personality.
We will be holding Telephone and face to face interviews and training for the positions at Goodwood in the next couple of weeks however need your applications/CV, Passport photo and telephone numbers sent to us ASAP to go onto our shortlist.
Get in touch if free!!
Job Type: Temporary